cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry 10

Journeyman

Blackberry 10

Sprint, I love you guys, well with the data plans and all, but if you don't get BB10 you will be forcing me to drop you. I would rather have BB10 with you, but its your call. Please have some sense, and carry BB10.

49 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry 10

I know the wait is frustrating, I'm also waiting.  We have no official word yet, but keep watching our website.  Our latest updates we'll be there.  Hang in there!

*Shannon. 

Journeyman

I'm with you bud.  I have been nothing but satisfied with sprint but unfortunately im more loyal to blackberry

Highlighted
Journeyman

confirm it sprint!  There won't be any renewals from my account until BB10 drops. There's no suspense to build. It's a simple matter of who wants my $.

Journeyman

When is the BB10 coming out? Sprint has made no indication when they will be getting it or offering it?

Journeyman

Does Sprint "not know" when or if they will be offering the BB10??

Journeyman

Plain and simple, either Sprint carries BB10 or I take my 2 lines to the carrier that does.

Journeyman

Sprint has to support blackberry 10! Lots of people are sick of android and iphone that have no innovation. Sprint can't be the only carrier that doesn't have it. I can understand not supporting windows phone 8 but this is different.

Journeyman

We should know either way soon enough.  I'm hearing the release date is within the next few months.  I know it's hard to wait and not know.  Keep checking back though!

Thanks for taking the time to post!

*Shannon

Journeyman

I'm with you guys as well!!  I've been able to get my 2-yr upgrade discount since May 2012, but I HATE iphone and android mass produced garbage for kids so I'm still waiting on BB10.  I've been with Sprint going on 10 years now, but if they don't carry the BB10 devices, then I'm going to be forced to switch to the companies that do!!  Please do the right thing, Sprint!!!