cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything You Need to Know About the New iPhones in 2 Minutes.

Community Manager

Capture.PNG

If you have a cool job like mine where you one of your job functions is to watch the Apple Keynote, then this is not for you.  For the unlucky one, I can sum up the entire Keynote in 2 minutes.  Including reading these words.

Yes, Sprint will carry all the new Apple products announced.  The iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and the Apple Watch Series 4 will be available September 21, with the iPhone XR becoming available October 26.  For you that are eager to get your spot in line can preorder the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and the Apple Watch Series 4 at 12:01 a.m. PST Friday, September 14.  iPhone XR will be available for pre-order starting October 19.  Customers can preorder their preferred Apple product at Sprint retail stores, www.sprint.com, or by calling 1-800-Sprint1

If you missed out on the Apple event, say no more!  I got you covered!

OK, a little over 2 minutes, but you are in the know.  You're welcome!

About the Author
  • In addition to being a Sprint Employee and Product Ambassador, GeekGeoff is an unabashed Star Wars fan, Tech Junkie and Father to a precocious 9 year old. When he’s not writing blogs, he can be found playing video games, searching for the best donut shop or debating which Doctor is the best (for the record, it’s number 10).
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes