cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Got Pie on My Samsung and It's Totally Different!!

Community Manager

Capture.JPG

What's up Community!  For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.  I say this because for months all I got was hate mail saying, 

"@Em_Will_I_Am!!  When are we going get PIE on our Sammys!!"  

and as soon as we deploy it...

"WHAT IS THIS!!  MY PHONE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!  HOW DO I USE MY PHONE?!?!?"

Fear not friends, we have an answer.  Your Samsung on Android Pie is like a new creature.  Chock full of new features and settings which can be intimidating and confusing.  To make the transition a little bit easier we have listed all the changes to an Android Pie blessed Samsung device and we also have a short video.  Keep in mind while watching the video, the old version, Oreo is on the left, while the new version, Pie is on the right.  Enjoy!

Still have question?  Feel free to reach out to us in the comments below.

About the Author
  • In addition to being a Sprint Employee and Product Ambassador, GeekGeoff is an unabashed Star Wars fan, Tech Junkie and Father to a precocious 9 year old. When he’s not writing blogs, he can be found playing video games, searching for the best donut shop or debating which Doctor is the best (for the record, it’s number 10).
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes