cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing My Sprint Rewards!

Community Manager

You deserved to be rewarded and being a valued Sprint customer means getting special perks from Sprint and year-round discounts from brands you love.  As a valued customer, you can get exclusive deals from Sprint as well as other companies in apparel, auto, beauty, electronics, health, home, sports, travel, and more!  You can even earn cash back with some offers.  Just download the My Sprint Rewards app to take advantage of these great discounts!

Introducing My Sprint Rewards, a new benefit available to Sprint members where you will have access to thousands of discounts on everyday brands in various categories.  This new app provides easy access to many discounts on day-to-day items and special occasions.  Discounts include:

• Travel: Hotels, car rental, and vacation packages
  • Tickets:  Movies, concerts, theme parks/attractions, and sporting events
  • Local restaurants, gyms, and shops
  • Electronics: TVs, computers
  • Apparel, shoes, and accessories
  • And more!

The app also features Cashback Rewards, where you can earn 3%-20% cash back on select purchases.

You will not have to wait for a certain day for a deal. The marketplace is always on with discounts and cash back from thousands of partners featuring exclusive benefits, sweepstakes, and even accessory deals.  Also rewards just for you!  Higher value personalized rewards to recognize your tenure with Sprint such as handset upgrades, etc.

To get started, do the following.

Download the My Sprint Rewards app in the App Store or Play Store

Capture.PNG

AS.png

Open the My Sprint Rewards app and enter your Sprint phone number.  Allow any permission your device may require to use the app.

Capture.PNG

You will receive a one-time SMS to confirm

Capture1.PNG

Enter the four-digit PIN that is sent to you via SMS. Then enter your first name, last name, email address and zip code and you are ready to go!

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

That should just about sum up it for the light reader.  For those who are interested in the FAQ's, see below:

What is the My Sprint Rewards app?

• You can receive special rewards, experiences, and perks along with access to thousands of discounts from brands you love with the My Sprint Rewards App. It’s our way of saying thanks for being a Sprint customer.
  • Sprint Rewards - Special deals and experiences from Sprint, and exclusive perks from your favorite brands.
  • Sprint Marketplace - Save with thousands of discounts and cash back rewards on brands you love. 
    • Travel - Hotels, car rental, and vacation packages
    • Tickets - Movies, concerts, theme parks/attractions, and sporting events
    • Food – National and local restaurants
    • Electronics - TVs, computers
    • Fashion - Apparel, shoes, and accessories
    • And more!
    • The app also features Cashback Rewards, where you can earn 3% - 20% cash back on select purchases.

Where can I download the app?

• You can download the app through the App Store or the Google Play Store.

How do I start using the app?

1. Download the app.
  2. Enter your Sprint phone number.
  3. If the number is a valid Sprint phone number and active, you will receive a one-time passcode SMS to confirm.
  4. Enter the four-digit PIN that is sent to you via SMS.
  5. Enter your first name, last name, email address and zip code and you are ready to go.

What if the customer does not receive an SMS for the One-Time Passcode?

• They are not a Sprint customer, so they can switch and start participating.
  • They can try and click on "RESEND SMS" on the screen that asks for the code and that should re-trigger the one-time passcode.
  • They have blocked short codes SMS. If that is the case, they will have to remove the block

How do I search for discounts on the app?

• There are multiple ways to search in the app:
  • Use the search box at the top of the page to search for any item or brand.
  • On the home page, search by category of interest. Click “View More” to see all the available categories. 
  • At the bottom of the home page, you can search by Brands, Newest offers, Cash Back or Popular.

How do I find Exclusive offers?

• On the home page, find exclusive offers from Sprint and brands you love in the Sprint Rewards section.

What should I do if I need assistance with the app?

• The app has dedicated Customer Support that is ready to address any questions or concerns. The toll-free phone number is 833-637-3483.
  • Representatives are available from:
    • Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 8:30 pm EST
      • Response Time: 15 minutes
    • Weekends 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST
      • Response time: 2 hours
    • After-hours and Holidays
      • Response Time: Next business day
  • You can also email contact@sprintrewardssupport.com

Can I save offers for later?

• Offers of interest can be saved for easy access later. Click the pin icon to save an offer. Locate saved offers by clicking on the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top left of the home page then select “My Saved Offers”.

How do I find deals near me?

• From the home page, scroll down to the Offers Close to Me section and click on the map.  You will have the option to enter the zip code or enter the city/state of the location where you want to view local discounts.

How do Cash Back Rewards work?

• Receive cash back on select everyday purchases and big ticket items.
  • Purchases that are eligible for cash back are indicated on the specific deal and can range from 3%-20% for every dollar spent (excluding tax and shipping), or it may be a fixed amount.
  • Once you make your purchase through the process indicated for the offer, your cash back will accrue in your account and can be redeemed after you have earned $10.00.
  • Please note it may take up to 45 days for merchants to report your purchase to us and for you to view the cash back balance in your account.
  • To view your cash back balance and redeem:  Click on the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top of the home page.

How do I change the name or email address?

• First, you must log into the app. Click on the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) at the top left of the home page. Select "My Profile” and click “Edit” then enter the new email address and/or name.   

Where can I view the Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions?

14 Comments
Sprint Product Ambassador

Here is a tip for those trying this app.... When you first open the app where "Enter Sprint Phone Number" field is, do not select your number if it pre-populates or log in may not work. Manually type in your number. 

Capture.PNG

When I select my number that drops down when tapping in this field it errors out and the app will not recognize your number. I hope the product PM will receive notice of this and include in future app update.

Also, if you hit your back key several times to where you receive the log out prompt, you will have to go through the registration process all over again with entering your number and SMS code.

Community Manager

Well well well!  Hello from the other side RL! Thanks for the tip, I'll be passing it along to my social folks.

Shhh do not let them know a troll posted it.... the tip might help with the 2.4 app rating due to login issues.

Community Manager

Hopefully! I did also send it along to the launch team.

I might use the 1 free PaPa Johns pizza code today for lunch.... Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

@RLCOLLECTOR68?!?!?  Where is a mod when you need one?

Community Manager

The team has asked if you're using Android or iOS, still an Android guy, aren't ya? 

Android 8.0 LG V20 and I have screenshots if needed along with steps to duplicate Smiley Tongue

Community Manager

This is probably enough but I'll let you know Smiley Happy

PM sent with screenshots just in case....

Journeyman

I thought maybe this was going to be similar to the T-Mobile Tuesday Rewards program.

Not even close.

In fact, one can't even get the free Papa John's Pizza.  The app now says they are "out" of them.

Also, when one does try to order one, they have to place a minimum order, so it is effectively a free pizza with purchase.  So, you can't really even get a free pizza!

The rest of the app is advertisements "discounts."

Community Manager

Our apologies, the free Papa John's Pizza was in a limited quantity.  I believe it was just over 100K and as you can imagine those went very quick.  Keep an eye on the app because the deals always updating and changing.

Journeyman

Usually I'm super harsh when I contact Sprint, but I love this new perk!. Kudos Sprint  

Community Manager

We're happy that you're happy <3

About the Author
  • In addition to being a Sprint Employee and Product Ambassador, GeekGeoff is an unabashed Star Wars fan, Tech Junkie and Father to a precocious 9 year old. When he’s not writing blogs, he can be found playing video games, searching for the best donut shop or debating which Doctor is the best (for the record, it’s number 10).
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes