cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage your account and more with the My Sprint Mobile App

Community Manager

How long has it been since you updated your My Sprint Mobile app? If your answer is 'ummmmm..' please take a few minutes to get up to date today.  The My Sprint Mobile app is Sprint's home on your phone for everything you need to manage your account.

You can use the My Sprint Mobile app to do any of the following!

• View and pay your bill
    • Link to your My Sprint.com account for payment arrangements
  • Review your payment history
  • Check your usage
  • See your lease or installment billing agreement
  • Check your upgrade eligibility
  • Update your billing address, PIN, security question, email and username, and password
  • Review plans and services
  • See FAQs about leasing and monthly installments
  • Troubleshoot connectivity, device and international service issues
  • Get support for your device and account
  • Report any network issues using your current location

94mysprint.png

If you haven't already received a notification and a link to update your My Sprint Mobile app, it's easy to do it yourself.  Apple users with an iPhone on iOS9 or higher, head over to the Apple App store.  Android devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher will be prompted to update or can update through the Google Play Store.

Have questions or comments?  Need help with your My Sprint Mobile app?  Click here to join the conversation or start a thread

About the Author
  • In addition to being a Sprint Employee and Product Ambassador, GeekGeoff is an unabashed Star Wars fan, Tech Junkie and Father to a precocious 9 year old. When he’s not writing blogs, he can be found playing video games, searching for the best donut shop or debating which Doctor is the best (for the record, it’s number 10).
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes