cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 9: What's the difference between the other Samsungs?

Community Manager

Capture.PNG

What's up Community!  I get it all the time... "All the phones look the same!" and I do not disagree.  Ever since the HTC EVO made the candy bar style popular over a decade ago, that's pretty much what manufacturers have been churning out.  Sure the screen has gotten bigger and the "candy bar" slimmer, but it's the same ol' rectangle.  Everyone knows it's what's under the hood that matters now or until Samsung drops the foldable phone.

In talking with folks within our Community, I get asked all the time, what's the difference between the Note 9 and the (insert Samsung device)?  So, let's answer that and save me the trouble of copy/pasting the same PM over and over.

Here is a handy dandy short comparison video regarding the Note 9 vs the Note 8 courtesy of our friends at Samsung...

Pretty cool, but what about all the other Samsung devices.  Along with the video, they sent this cool chart:

Capture.PNG

There you have it folks.  I report, you decide.  Feel free to post your comments below.

About the Author
  • In addition to being a Sprint Employee and Product Ambassador, GeekGeoff is an unabashed Star Wars fan, Tech Junkie and Father to a precocious 9 year old. When he’s not writing blogs, he can be found playing video games, searching for the best donut shop or debating which Doctor is the best (for the record, it’s number 10).
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes