Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 5G - What It Do and What's In the Box!

Community Manager

Em_Will_I_Am_0-1582560520765.png

What’s up Community!!  You know what time it is…the Winter/Spring launch season! Don't you smell the new phone smell?  On deck now, is Samsung who dropped, not 1…not 2…but 3 Galaxy S20’s.  This is the phone that will change photography.  OK, it will change selfies, but a selfie is a photography, so there!  Say hello to the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra 5G.  Boasting an ahead of its time 8K Video Snap, 5G connectivity and Space Zoom up to 100x (you read that right), the way you capture and share your life will never be the same.  Shots you never even knew where there is just a tap away.  Let’s have a look at the new lineup.

Capture.PNG

The sleek, modern design of Galaxy S20 will be available with three display sizes –

Galaxy S20 5G is 6.2 inches and comes in in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Pink or Cloud Blue with 128 GB of internal memory. It has a 64MP super high-resolution camera and 30x zoom.

Galaxy S20+ 5G is 6.7 inches and comes in Cosmic Black, Cosmic Gray or Cloud Blue with 128 GB of internal memory. It has a 64MP super high-resolution camera and 30x zoom.

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G tops out at 6.9 inches and comes in Cosmic Black or Cosmic Gray with 128 or 512 GB of internal memory. It has a 108MP super high-resolution camera and a revolutionary folded lens with 100x zoom.

Since 64 Megapixel cameras have become the norm on flagships, Samsung said ‘Hold my beer!’.  With a massive leap forward in resolution and zoom, the S20 Ultra 5G boost 108 Megapixels with 100x zoom!  Pinky and thumb, you can go from here:

Capture2.PNG

to here:

Capture3.PNG

all the while maintaining your picture quality.  Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G breaks the 12MP barrier by giving you millions of more pixels in each photograph.  This means, for the first time ever, you can pinch in to capture details you have never seen before.

Get close to the action than ever before with Samsung’s most advanced zoom yet.  With the power of 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom and their highest resolution image sensor to date, you’ll capture moments you might have missed.

Capture4.PNGCapture5.PNG

The phone is cool, but is it zoomed in dog with sunglasses on a beach towel cool?  

It’s not only about still pics and Sammy did not forget about your Tarantinos out there.  Galaxy S20 5G’s resolution jumped from 4K to 8k – 4 times bigger than UHD and 16 times bigger than HD.  Not only are videos are sharper, but you will also be able to pull full 33MP stills directly from your videos!  Capture crisp content with the staggeringly high-resolution video for a smartphone.

What if the cool camera and cool video had a baby?  Say no more fam, please allow me to introduceHow to enable Single TakeHow to enable Single Take you to Single Take.  Shoot one shot, produce multiple pieces.  Select Single Take mode in the camera and tap the shutter.  Then move around for up to 10 seconds to capture the whole scene.  What you have is burst mode on beast mode.  Single Take’s AI captures up to 10 seconds in a variety of still and video formats with one tap, so you can focus on getting the best shot at the moment without worry about how you are capturing it.

Preorder has already begun at www.sprint.com/GalaxyS205G. All three new devices will be available in all Sprint retail channels on March 6.  Sprint has two great offers so customers can pick the Galaxy S20 series phone that best fits their lifestyle:

• Switch to Sprint and get Galaxy S20 5G for $0 per month when you trade in your Galaxy S8 or newer in ANY condition.
  • Lease Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G or Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G and get a second Galaxy S20 5G on us with Sprint Flex lease.

This next part is for my nerds out there. Please continue reading at your discretion.  All the Specs your nerdy heart desires and also what’s in the box!!

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG