cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Complete - When life happens, we’ve got your back!

Sprint Leasing and Insurance

There are so many things about the Fall season that make this time of the year my complete favorite. Whether I am simply walking outside in the crisp, cool weather or fanatically cheering on my college football team or regrettably agreeing to a haunted hayride, one thing is for sure—my phone is always right by my side to capture and share the Fall excitement with family and friends. But as sweaters and jackets keep us warm and protected from the cold and as helmets and knee-pads keep football players protected from injury, Sprint’s newly rebranded and refreshed Sprint Complete program keeps my phone protected if spooky things happen to it.

Tech Expert.jpg

On Friday September 14th, Sprint rebranded and expanded TEP and TEP Plus into Sprint Complete, a program offering exclusive features and benefits that provide customers the protection, service and support most wanted and deserved.

Some of the exciting new benefits include:

• $29 cracked screen repair for eligible devices—including Apple and Android devices. Knowing I’m only $29 out of pocket if I drop my phone and crack the screen when a zombie startles me on a haunted hayride makes Halloween much less scary, don’t you think?  

cracked screen 2.jpg 

• Unlimited cloud storage for photos and videos. Through the Complete Storage app, which has true-high resolution, I can take as many pictures and videos from college game-day tailgates and games and know they will all be safely stored.

• Trusted Repair. Sprint Complete offers many convenient repair options for customers including 450 in-store Service and Repair locations, Apple retail stores (for those with AppleCare Services), onsite repair where techs will meet you at your home or office (eligible models only in select locations), and mail-in-repair where a loaner device is provided. All of these options provide certified OEM replacement parts too. I’m lucky my local Sprint store is within walking distance from my home and I can enjoy the beautiful weather on the way to get my device serviced in-store.

NBD v5.jpg

Exclusions and limitations apply. Please see the brochure or refer to the program terms and conditions on sprintcomplete.com.

*There may be limitations on the size of each video that can stored.

About the Author
  • In addition to being a Sprint Employee and Product Ambassador, GeekGeoff is an unabashed Star Wars fan, Tech Junkie and Father to a precocious 9 year old. When he’s not writing blogs, he can be found playing video games, searching for the best donut shop or debating which Doctor is the best (for the record, it’s number 10).
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes