cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay Tech Savvy with the Sprint Complete App

Sprint Employee

button.png

As a millennial, social media plays a large roll in my life. If I go to a coffee shop, I post on my Instagram story. Riding in an Uber, I check my twitter. Going to a concert, I’m taking pictures for Facebook. Social media is a part of my daily life. However, I am always in need of some good posting and photo tips, which is why I use my Sprint Complete app daily.

Sprint Complete has all kinds of tech related articles to keep me up to date on the latest tips and tricks. Plus I can always chat with a Tech Expert instantly, if I have questions about virtually anything technology. The Tech Experts are real U.S. based experts that are familiar and in many cases using the same devices as you and me, meaning they really understand how we feel when we have questions about our devices, and they’re always ready to share best practices and tips.

The Sprint Complete app is the one-stop-app for all of your tech related questions and articles. It even allows you to schedule personalized appointments with a Tech Expert to set up new mobile devices and the technology they connect to in your home. If you haven’t already downloaded the Sprint Complete app, go to your app store and download it now!

thumbnail.jpg                                       

CLICK HERE to download the Sprint Complete App!

About the Author
  • In addition to being a Sprint Employee and Product Ambassador, GeekGeoff is an unabashed Star Wars fan, Tech Junkie and Father to a precocious 9 year old. When he’s not writing blogs, he can be found playing video games, searching for the best donut shop or debating which Doctor is the best (for the record, it’s number 10).
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes