cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Buying Phones With So Much Storage!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

storage-changemymind.png

Do you really need almost 1TB of storage on your phone? I bet you probably don’t. The other day I was chatting with some friends about the current state of smart phones, and we got on the topic of the increasing amount of storage that is being added to newer phones.

I was surprised that most people think that YES, you need more storage, especially when it comes to the newest phones. After throwing out arguments from people who were hoarding apps they haven’t touched in 2+ years (I see you, “I Am T-Pain” App) or music on their phones like it’s a glorified iPod and acting like they don’t know about streaming music services, we got down to the biggest culprit in hogging storage space: your photos folder.

We talked about that dreaded moment that hits when you go to install the latest OS update on your phone and how photos are usually the first thing to start hitting the chopping block. Whether you have to start dumping outdated memes, offloading piles of random screenshots, or even those slo-mo videos of your pets or kids doing mundane things, most of my friends tend to start freeing up space in the photos app first.

But why? With Sprint Complete you get UNLIMITED photo and video storage included with your coverage. It stores your original photos and videos uncompressed, in an easy-to-use and secure app that gives you quick access to your memories when you’re on the go. You can even optimize your storage with a feature that will remove any blurry and duplicate photos from your library. It’s honestly a no-brainer for Sprint Complete customers. And if you are a Sprint customer without Sprint Complete? You can still get 5GB of free photo/video storage courtesy of Sprint. As my dad used to say, it’s certainly better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

So why are you still risking not getting updates or being able to download the 100th new iteration of Angry Birds by hogging storage space with photos? Set your storage free by downloading the app here and using the Sprint Complete Storage app to offload your pictures and videos, and thank me later. Or don’t. Tell me why I’m wrong!

About the Author
  • In addition to being a Sprint Employee and Product Ambassador, GeekGeoff is an unabashed Star Wars fan, Tech Junkie and Father to a precocious 9 year old. When he’s not writing blogs, he can be found playing video games, searching for the best donut shop or debating which Doctor is the best (for the record, it’s number 10).
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes