Finalists have been announced for the annual CTIA Hot for the Holidays awards program honoring the most cutting-edge mobile consumer electronics products and applications for this holiday season – and you can help determine the winners. A panel of mobile consumer electronics media and analysts judged entries and selected finalists in 10 categories based on innovation, functionality, creativity and “hotness.” One winner will be selected from each category.
CTIA Hot for the Holidays awards winners will be announced at CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ 2010, which takes place in San Francisco at Moscone Center West
Vote now for one of your favorite Sprint devices (voting ends on Monday, October 4 at 5 PM PST):
• HTC EVO™ 4G – The world’s first 3G/4G Android handset, exclusively from Sprint, HTC EVO™ 4G, offers a rich mobile Internet experience with a fully integrated suite of services built on the Android™ 2.1 platform.
• Samsung Epic™ 4G – The second 4G capable handset from Sprint, a Galaxy S smartphone and Samsung Mobile's first 4G Android-powered device. It is part of a new breed of Samsung smartphones offering the very best in screen, speed and content quality for a premium user experience, offering a fully integrated multimedia, messaging and social networking experience at 4G speeds on Samsung's industry-leading 4-inch Super AMOLED touch screen display.
• Samsung Restore™ – Offers environmentally conscious customers the perfect blend.of technology with an environmentally friendly design.
• LG Lotus Elite™ – Makes a distinctive fashion statement with its unique square shape, amazing tattoo pattern, full QWERTY flip and Sprint® One Click, a highly-customizable user interface that provides easier access to favorite features.
• Virgin Mobile Prepaid MiFi™ 2200 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot – A personal wireless hotspot that can connect up to five wireless enabled devices at one time. Available on Virgin Mobile’s prepaid Broadband2Go plans, the MiFi is the perfect connectivity solution for those who need Wi-Fi on-the-go but don’t want to be tied down with a monthly contract.
winning data features of the Samsung Galaxy S™ lineup of mobile devices with the reliability and value of Sprint and access to the Sprint 3G network. Available from Sprint this fall!
In addition to the online voting, show attendees in San Francisco can choose “CTIA 2010 Hottest in Show,” the showcase entry that earns the most text votes onsite at the event.
Last year, the eco-friendly Samsung Reclaim™ earned the overall Hottest in Show award, determined by votes texted in onsite during the conference; HTC Touch Pro 2 was named hottest smartphone; and Novatel MiFi™ 2200 was named hottest mobile Internet device or Netbook.