cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Sailing with us? Make sure to verify your email address!

Community Manager

We were attacked by PIRATES this weekend guys!  Ok, spammer bots, not pirates, but it was rather annoying and inconvenient on the deck of the Good Ship Community for a couple of days.

Credit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htmCredit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htm

In order to protect our Community, we've implemented an email verification requirement for our users. 

What does that mean for me?

If you're a long-time user, this probably won't change a thing.  Chances are that you verified your email address with us long ago.  If you're a new member, you won't be able to create posts, comment on discussions or send/receive private messages until you've clicked the verification link sent to your registration email address.

How do I verify my email?

Look for an email from Sprint Mobile Community in your inbox or Spam folder.  Click the link in the email to verify your email address. That's it!  Your registration is complete!  You can now participate in or create new discussions and send/receive private messages.

One more thing: when joining any new community or site, it's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the expectations for member behavior.  In order to get the most of your experience here, please take a few minutes to read our Terms and Conditions as well as our Guidelines.   Understanding these guidelines will ensure you're able to get help, share your expertise and participate on our Community for years to come.

• Community Update
8 Comments
Journeyman

O

Journeyman

I have been Sprint customer since 1999 (nextel). Everything is great unless you need something from them. I pay insurance for my phone $11 per month. Im having problems with my samsung galaxy S6,, its something they cant fix at the store . So they need to send phone out for repair 5 to 7 business days w/o phone.  My other option they gave me to cancel my service and pay $300 to get out of contract. I guess  am not surprised they dont value their customers , at least i feel like that today.  

Community Manager

Hey @bart1609, I can totally understand why you're frustrated.  I'm the site Manager and don't have access to customer accounts and the Social Care agents don't respond to comments on my blogs (cuz they're mine).

If you'd like an Social Care team member to see what options are available to assist you, you'll want to create a post in one of the forum spaces.  I would suggest you try the Services board.

Journeyman

Alexis Shafer

seawolf wrote:

We were attacked by PIRATES this weekend guys!  Ok, spammer bots, not pirates, but it was rather annoying and inconvenient on the deck of the Good Ship Community for a couple of days.

Credit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htmCredit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htm

In order to protect our Community, we've implemented an email verification requirement for our users. 

What does that mean for me?

If you're a long-time user, this probably won't change a thing.  Chances are that you verified your email address with us long ago.  If you're a new member, you won't be able to create posts, comment on discussions or send/receive private messages until you've clicked the verification link sent to your registration email address.

How do I verify my email?

Look for an email from Sprint Mobile Community in your inbox or Spam folder.  Click the link in the email to verify your email address. That's it!  Your registration is complete!  You can now participate in or create new discussions and send/receive private messages.

One more thing: when joining any new community or site, it's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the expectations for member behavior.  In order to get the most of your experience here, please take a few minutes to read our Terms and Conditions as well as our Guidelines.   Understanding these guidelines will ensure you're able to get help, share your expertise and participate on our Community for years to come.

Journeyman

Hello All,

I am a little new to Sprint and I look forward to being with Sprint for a long time to come. I have verified my email address and I am ready to flow with the Sprint Community.

Community Manager

Welcome @Kimetha40 <3

Journeyman

How? I am trying to post but don't know how to start

GrandMaster
you go into whichever forum fits what you are needing to ask..once in there top right ish of the page will be an option to "start a topic". click on that and away you go. example. if you are having network issues you would go into this forum here https://community.sprint.com/t5/Network-Coverage/bd-p/network . and then top right will be the option to start a thread of your own. include as much info as you can without turning it into an autobiography and an agent will be in contact with you to assist.
About the Author
  • Sprint employee for 16+ years, Sprint community manager & advocate for 10+ years. Online gamer, terrible blogger and owner at "SociAlleyAcceptable". Social Strategy is my passion.
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: LG V20 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes