cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This weekend: Sprint teams up with Pokemon-Go lovers!

Community Manager

PokemonGO_Deliverables_Plain_Banner_hero_low.jpg

Did you know there are new Pokemon released for Pokemon-Go?  I read all about it here this week.  I love me some Pokemon-go and starting at 2:00 PM today, I'll be headed out to the Campus Sprint store to see if I can't add some new Pokemon to my deck.  Sprint locations across the country are already hosting PokeStops but we'll be  sponsoring events all weekend including lure-a-thons, battles and more.  Select stores are designated as gyms or have gyms nearby, so stop a while, takeover a gym and dominate.

Check out the article on the Sprint.com newsroom here or go to storelocator.sprint.com and look for the Pokeball icon to find the location nearest you!  Don't forget to come back here to tell me if you lure a new (or a rare!) Pokemon.

P.S. go Team Instinct!

• battle
  • gym
  • hatch
  • instinct
  • lures
  • mystic
  • pokedeck
  • pokemon trainers
  • Pokemon-go
  • pokestop
  • valor
About the Author
  • Sprint employee for 16+ years, Sprint community manager & advocate for 10+ years. Online gamer, terrible blogger and owner at "SociAlleyAcceptable". Social Strategy is my passion.
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: LG V20 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes