BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S7, Nougat and TKBs

Wizard

Well our Captain @seawolf has set sail this week, but don't worry she'll be back in the harbor in about 10 days!  In the meantime, this weeks update is brought to you by @A11ey.  

In case you haven't seen it yet, the Galaxy S7 is getting an update to Nougat. You can find the release notes and if you have questions, or want to share your thoughts, head on over to the Galaxy 7 forums

Also new this week, we are kicking off a new feature we will be referring to as TKBs, we tried to get creative but decided to just call then what they were. TKB is an acronym for Tribal Knowledge Base, this is where you can find the most recent answers to some of our top questions and topics, most of these answers are, and will continue to be provided by you, our members, we are just gathering them in an easy to find TKB!   The first one is about Text Messaging, we get thousands of views and questions on this topic, so here is the first View Text Messaging TKB.  If you have a question about viewing text messages that is not answered there, then please feel free to leave comments, we'll add more answers as needed!

9 Comments
Master

You don't say.

GrandMaster
when i click on "read more" it takes me to a new page and all i see are tags. nothing additional to read. are you seeing the same @smotrs ?
Master

Yep, seeing the same thing, just a bunch of tags.

Master

Interestingly, everytime the page loads or refreshes, it's automatically in reply mode.

GrandMaster
i think that's because of the location its in. same thing when you jump into one of the other captains log threads. only places i notice it doing that.
Wizard

I logged a ticket to have the team look at this.  Thanks for the update!

Wizard

This issue has been resolved, please let me know if you are still unable to view the content!

Master

First post now has content, but page still automatically loads in reply mode.

Wizard

It should show an open Comment box, this is posted as a Blog, so it will behave differently than a typical post, it is inviting comments to generate conversations. 😉