cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media Advocacy & Resolution Team (S.M.A.R.T) = MISSION POSSIBLE

Community Manager

giphy.gifYour mission...should you choose to accept it...is to provide exceptional customer service, advocacy, and resolution over various social media platforms.  Well, you do not need to accept this mission because our new Social Media Advocacy & Resolution Team (S.M.A.R.T) has!!  

Meet the S.M.A.R.T agents!  Our new agents that are dedicated to resolving your issues here on the Sprint Community.                                                  

ENG katey88.jpg
Katey88_Sprint
Katey88
Stomp those boots and hit kudos and Accepted Solution buttons when earned.

Hi Smiley Happy I was born and raised on a farm. I've been a momma to 3 kiddos for 7 years. I'm super outgoing and lives on the edge. Current device: iPhone 8p ( Always had apple Smiley Very Happy )

ENG red.jpg
RedCruzr_Sprint
RedCruzr
Helping the community since 2018

Huntress of Pokemon, Resolutions, Kudos, and Accepted Solutions! Gotta catch 'em all!!

ENG Anngee.jpg
AnnGee77_Sprint
AnnGee
Lover of everything magical! Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions

Howdy Y'all! I am a bright, bubbly, fun Irish Princess, yes princess, (just ask my mom) that likes to be a goofball and make people laugh. I am a Unicorn mom. I am a Band Geek for Life! I was previously a divine Customer Care Agent. Current Device: LG V30+. Area of Expertise: Device Troubleshooting.

ENG KRow32.jpg
KRow32_Sprint
KRow32
Don't worry, be happy! Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it, give me a kudo! Go Team!

I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat it and be happy!

ENG Penguin.jpg
Penguin_Sprint
Penguin
Social Care Rockstar! Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed.

I am a family oriented person that loves animals and crafting.

ENG Queen.jpg
QueenK_Sprint
QueenK
Be original, not a copy. Your opinion matters, so feel free to show some love and accept the solution once the issue is fixed!

I'm a person who's not afraid to make a fool of myself and always ready to laugh. I don't fit in, I fit out and do what makes me happy as well as take care of my family. I'm only in competition with myself to be better than I was yesterday!

ENG cat.jpg
Cat_Sprint
Cat
Pulling issues and planting solutions. If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudo the resolution

I am a small scale farmer, who prefers hours in my barn over going to the movies. I am a mother of 3 and have been married for 16 years. . One human female of 15. Two dogs: Chug 10 (showing in profile), and then a 3-year-old boxer.

While you can post questions 24 x 7, they will only be available to answer Monday through Friday 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM.  But be sure to use Search first to see if there is already a solution to your issue!

And agents!  Should you get trolled or flamed, the Community Manager will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.  Good luck, S.M.A.R.T

7 Comments
Journeyman

Hi,

My wife received an unlocked iPhone SE from her sister in the USA (we are in the UK) last week.

The phone was bought as a new unlocked Sprint phone, but we can't get a UK carrier SIM to work; getting the message 'SIM not supported'.

On looking at the iPhone it looks like it is still locked to Sprint. We called support a few times to be told the phone is unlocked. Apple say the phone is locked.

Please could someone try to resolve this?

Thanks

GrandMaster

if the Sprint sim card was not in the phone when they tried to unlock it then it didnt receive the code. there are ways to do it without a sim card for Apple devices i believe but the device must be turned on and connected to at least wifi so it can receive the signal when they send it.

more than likely an agent/admin will move your post and put it as a new thread in an area where an agent can try to assist you with this. they will need the sister in laws info though or have her contact Sprint.

Community Manager

PM me the MEID and I can have a look.

Journeyman

Many thanks to Em_Will_I_Am for resolving our issue for us. 

Community Manager

No problem!  Thanks for sending the info over.

Journeyman

***Disregard -- I will message a S.M.A.R.T. agent directly.

I am trying to activate a Samsung S5 on my account and I am being told it's not compatible with the Sprint network.  The phone was purchased from and activated with Sprint by my wife and used for two years before she upgraded to an S8.  We then gave the phone to my daughter who activated it through Chit Chat Wireless (Sprint third party re-seller).  We are trying to move the S5 back over to our account.  The account with Chit Chat has been cancelled and they are telling me they no longer have the phone registered under their system.  Sprint is telling me they cannot activate the phone.  I've been reading threads about needing to have Sprint re-register the IMEI number.  Honestly, I have about 8+ hours of my time invested in this talking to multiple people and sitting on hold.  Can you help?

GrandMaster
About the Author
  • Sprint employee since 1998. One of the founding Sprint Community managers in 2004. Customer advocates. Online gamer, terrible blogger and owner at "SociAlleyAcceptable". Social Strategy is my passion. If you have suggestions or questions about Community please create a post on the Community Feedback board and I’ll review it and get back to you!
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes