cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media Advocacy & Resolution Team (S.M.A.R.T) = MISSION POSSIBLE

Community Manager

giphy.gifYour mission...should you choose to accept it...is to provide exceptional customer service, advocacy, and resolution over various social media platforms.  Well, you do not need to accept this mission because our new Social Media Advocacy & Resolution Team (S.M.A.R.T) has!!  

Meet the S.M.A.R.T agents!  Our new agents that are dedicated to resolving your issues here on the Sprint Community.                                                  

Katey.png
Katey88_Sprint
Katey88 (Founding S.M.A.R.T. Member)
Stomp those boots and hit kudos and Accepted Solution buttons when earned.

Hi Smiley Happy I was born and raised on a farm. I've been a momma to 3 kiddos for 7 years. I'm super outgoing and lives on the edge. Current device: iPhone 8p ( Always had apple Smiley Very Happy )

Capture.JPG
RedCruzr_Sprint
RedCruzr (Founding S.M.A.R.T. Member)

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!

I'm still new to the fantastic world that is cellular service and devices. I know how to use my phone for the basics, but I'm eager to learn more! Customer Service is my key skill. I've transitioned from Customer Care Gladiator to Social Media Champion here at Sprint.

Steve.png
AskSteve
AskSteve
Nothing but positive vibes!

Yo, yo, yo!  What's the word hummingbird?!  I'm Steven, your local, everyday, extroverted introvert.  I love sneakers, hot wings, social media, and technology.  If you ever want to talk about any of those things, I'm your man. ;-)

Helper.png
HELPeR_Sprint
HELPeR_Sprint
By day, mild-mannered Social Care pro her to help with your questions and issues.  By night, lover of live music, playing hockey and spending time with my beagle.

I've worked in wireless since 2004 as a Nokia marketing rep, then as a territory manager for BlackBerry from 2007-2009.  Went into Sprint Retail for an indirect dealer/Small Business Telecom Expense Managment company from 2009-2012.  Came to Sprint Corporate in 2014 as part of the HPC team in Overland Park, then moved on to support Direct2You and the Radio Shack stores.  Transitioned over to BISO for a few months after our site was closed in 2016.  Joined Virgin Mobile social medial care in 2018, brought back to Sprint later that year.

Megan.png
Megntron_Sprint
Megntron_Sprint
German Shepherd rescuer, equestrian, wanderer and adventure seeker.

Adventurer, adventure junkie, and mother of doggos.  Let's get your problem solved!

OldGreg_Sprint
I am a lover of all things relating to horror, video games, technology, and dogs.  I'm a bit of an Apple Fanboy (sorry not sorry) and am currently using an iPhone X.

I've got 3 dogs and love horror movies to the point I will travel hundreds of miles to sit in a movie theater for days on end watching nothing but scary and schlocky garbage.  Hit me up if you want to talk about video games, tech, or movies.

While you can post questions anywhere on Community 24 x 7, they will only be available to answer Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.  But be sure to use Search first to see if there is already a solution to your issue!

And agents!  Should you get trolled or flamed, the Community Manager will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.  Good luck, S.M.A.R.T

About the Author
  • Sprint employee since 1998. One of the founding Sprint Community managers in 2004. Customer advocates. Online gamer, terrible blogger and owner at "SociAlleyAcceptable". Social Strategy is my passion. If you have suggestions or questions about Community please create a post on the Community Feedback board and I’ll review it and get back to you!
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes