cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media Advocacy & Resolution Team (S.M.A.R.T) = MISSION POSSIBLE

Community Manager

giphy.gifYour mission...should you choose to accept it...is to provide exceptional customer service, advocacy, and resolution over various social media platforms.  Well, you do not need to accept this mission because our new Social Media Advocacy & Resolution Team (S.M.A.R.T) has!!  

Meet the S.M.A.R.T agents!  Our new agents that are dedicated to resolving your issues here on the Sprint Community.                                                  

Katey88.jpg
Katey88_Sprint
Katey88
Stomp those boots and hit kudos and Accepted Solution buttons when earned.

Hi Smiley Happy I was born and raised on a farm. I've been a momma to 3 kiddos for 7 years. I'm super outgoing and lives on the edge. Current device: iPhone 8p ( Always had apple Smiley Very Happy )

RedCruzr.jpg
RedCruzr_Sprint
RedCruzr
Helping the community since 2018

Huntress of Pokemon, Resolutions, Kudos, and Accepted Solutions! Gotta catch 'em all!!

KRow.jpg
KRow32_Sprint
KRow32
Don't worry, be happy! Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it, give me a kudo! Go Team!

I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat it and be happy!

Penguin.jpg
Penguin_Sprint
Penguin
Social Care Rockstar! Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed.

I am a family oriented person that loves animals and crafting.

QueenK.jpg
QueenK_Sprint
QueenK
Be original, not a copy. Your opinion matters, so feel free to show some love and accept the solution once the issue is fixed!

I'm a person who's not afraid to make a fool of myself and always ready to laugh. I don't fit in, I fit out and do what makes me happy as well as take care of my family. I'm only in competition with myself to be better than I was yesterday!

While you can post questions anywhere on Community 24 x 7, they will only be available to answer Monday through Friday 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM.  But be sure to use Search first to see if there is already a solution to your issue!

And agents!  Should you get trolled or flamed, the Community Manager will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.  Good luck, S.M.A.R.T

About the Author
  • Sprint employee since 1998. One of the founding Sprint Community managers in 2004. Customer advocates. Online gamer, terrible blogger and owner at "SociAlleyAcceptable". Social Strategy is my passion. If you have suggestions or questions about Community please create a post on the Community Feedback board and I’ll review it and get back to you!
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes