cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We know how to celebrate, SMART style

Community Manager

You may not know this but SMART (Social Media Advocacy and Resolution Team) LOVES Social media.  Like REALLY loves it.  They love Social Media so much, they decided to dress up as Social for Halloween.  I think they did a great job (as always)SMART Halloween.gifImage is of the 5 members of SMART each dressed up as a Social Media platform for Halloween

3 Comments
GrandMaster

that wall color doesnt push them into a rage migraine while at work? i applaud them lol

Community Manager

I applaud them for a lot more than that Smiley Wink But think of it like this, Fireguy, you have your own built in green screen for special effects.

GrandMaster

i AM the special affects..

dependent on the day major emphasis on special lol

About the Author
  • Sprint employee since 1998. One of the founding Sprint Community managers in 2004. Customer advocates. Online gamer, terrible blogger and owner at "SociAlleyAcceptable". Social Strategy is my passion. If you have suggestions or questions about Community please create a post on the Community Feedback board and I’ll review it and get back to you!
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes