Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solution?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

Accepted Solution?

Please if I could get an answer to my question, it would be greatly appreciated Smiley Happy what does it mean to make sure it's an "acceptable solution"?????

5 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

meaning if someone answers your question you mark it as accepted solution. what this does is makes it visible for others searching out like questions over the net..the priority of the search would go to the correct answer or in this case the accepted solution.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

but i believe you must be the creator of that particular thread in order for this to happen.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thank you fireguy_6364!Smiley Happy
Community Manager

@Tmarshall Welcome!  @fireguy_6364 has given you the correct answer to your question.  What I've done is made this it's own thread so I could demonstrate exactly what you asked.

Start a new thread asking a question.  When someone gives you the answer you need, look for the Accepted Solution button at the bottom of their post and click it.  This embeds the answer into the same post as your question.  It's a great way of recognizing other members (and Sprint employees) who help you and it has the added benefit of helping the next person who comes along with the same question you had.  You can receive badges for getting or marking Accepted Solutions.

You can also click the Kudos button on the bottom left of a post when you find information you really like or find helpful.  While only on answer/post in a thread can be marked "Accepted", you can offer kudos to any post you find helpful or informative.  You can earn a badge for giving and/or getting certain amounts of kudos.

Kudos and Accepted Solutions are two very important ways to recognize your fellow members and help others find what they're looking for here on Community.

SeaWolf
Community Manager
Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.

Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution"

Journeyman

Yes thank you
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.