cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ambiguity in member profile stats.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ambiguity in member profile stats.

Two mentions of kudos in a user profile. One I presume is kudos I've issued and the other I presume would be kudos I've been given, making the ambiguity origin understandable.

I think the ambiguity would be gone if kudos I received had a one word chage - "given" -> "received".

Not a big deal but it would be one metric useful to me to judge whether my posts actually benefited anyone and was worth the time and effort to continue posting.

Thanks.

P.S. Are y'all going to fix the "dommunity" issue I mentioned in another post? Another metric I use - no correction/response and I stop worrying about these sorts of discrepancies, saving my time and energy.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion, @WitLessIdiot.  We'll keep it in mind if we make any changes to the profile page. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat