cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement: Delayed Notification Issue - Resolved

Highlighted
Community Manager

Announcement: Delayed Notification Issue - Resolved

Hey Community members!  I recently noticed that I was not receiving notifications when one of you replied to my blogs or threads where I was involved.  @A11ey found that the same thing was happening to her.  We started an investigation and submitted a ticket to our platform partners.  The Lithium team appear to have found and fixed the problem, which is great news. 

The system is once again working but in doing so, it's sending notifications for everything dating back to the start of the problem.

What that means for you: if you had missed a notification from a thread or a blog reply from the last couple of weeks, you probably received it this afternoon.  For very active users (like me, or like @fireguy_6364) that may mean you're getting a ton of notifications this afternoon.  Please pardon the inconvenience as the system catches up on notifications it was not able to send before.

You can customize or even disable all your notifications by going to clicking on your profile image.   From there go to Settings:  Subscriptions and Notifications:  Notifications.

Thank you for being a member of the Community and please let us know if you have questions or concerns.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

• Announcement
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.