cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD. IN MY 15 YRS AS A CUSTOMER - THANK YOU BRITTNEY (LAS VEGAS)

Journeyman

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD. IN MY 15 YRS AS A CUSTOMER - THANK YOU BRITTNEY (LAS VEGAS)

The past 90 have been a complete and utter HELL with Sprint!!!!  From duplicate payments that cause my account to overdraft (was promised a credit and did not receive it), to ordering a iPad Pro that I never received and did not receive a refund of my down payment.  

I spoke with Britney in the past due to ANOTHER issue.  Took a chance, reached out to her today to assist me with the utter cluster that has happened.  This well spoken, articulate young later took an hour out of her time, went through my account and assisted with correcting it all!  This ONE person corrected what 6-8 people could not.  

Thank you so much Brittney for putting back some small confidence in Sprint!  I hope management actually pays attention to this post.  This young lady deserves to be recongnized.  She is doing a tremendous job with her team!!!!!!!!

Kisha Minor

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD. IN MY 15 YRS AS A CUSTOMER - THANK YOU BRITTNEY (LAS V...

Thanks for being with us for 15 years!! This is Awesome thanks for your feedback!

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Highlighted

Re: BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD. IN MY 15 YRS AS A CUSTOMER - THANK YOU BRITTNEY (LAS V...

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that everything's been resolved for you! 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat