Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges, Ranks & Roles

Community Manager

Badges, Ranks & Roles

A11ey

Crusader of Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as Accepted Solution. 

10 REPLIES
Master

Re: Badges, Ranks & Roles

Is there a page that shows all the different badges, ranks and roles as well as the milestones needed to achieve new badges, ranks and roles?
What about seeing ranking individuals in particular categories, forums and threads?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

What is point of badges? Just curious. Sound like a Merritt badge hunt lol. Sounds really fun
Community Manager

That's pretty much exactly the point of badges, @jlongoriaX.  As you move around, participate and help others, you earn badges as a form of reward.  Look for a short post by yours truly regarding this feature in the next few days.

@smotrs Not yet, but let's put that as a suggestion for the future.

SeaWolf
Community Manager
Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.

Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution"

Journeyman

Re: Badges, Ranks & Roles-100 solutions badge, and the other 100 solutions badge...duplicate?

Hi Alley,

I think are there two seperate badges for the same thing?  There is the

Century of Solutions!
Look at that, you have more solutions than years!

&
A Century of Solutions!!
100 solutions! You should be proud of all your contributions! I know we are!

Surely we only need one of these?

Hi @smotrs , Nice to meet you.  

About viewing all badges...If you goto your own badges page, it lists ALL the available badges and show the date for ones you have earned.  If you click the images, there are little snippets of text that appear that attempt to indicate how a badge is earned.  I think some are a little cryptic as to exactly how to acheive. 

About viewing rankings and roles... Like what is a Paetron, Journeyman, Master, Social Care, Wizard, etc...  I wish there was a way for this.  How do I know whats 'better' a Wizard or a Master and how to acheive those ranks?

About ranking individuals in particular categories, forums and threads... Well, Kudos(Thanks for this post button) sort of performs this by showing topped ranked users in cats and sections, but not for users for inside individual threads.  Then there is a seperate view(on thehome page discussions tab?) that shows top Kudoed posts.

Yours,

-J

Community Manager

Re: Badges, Ranks & Roles-100 solutions badge, and the other 100 solutions badge...duplicate?

@injeans Thanks for catching the duplicate! As far as badges you do have visibility to some of the badges you can earn but not all! We need to have a few surprises. Plus the hints are vague on purpose we don't want people gaming the system!

A11ey

Crusader of Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as Accepted Solution. 

Journeyman

How do I receive the Launch Party Badge? I posted but haven't seen anything regarding the Badge.
Journeyman

Going to be interesting I hope😀
Journeyman

Sweet look forward to the new stuff
Journeyman Dmk
Journeyman

Is this a free Sprint services or is there a few?
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.