Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Feedback Turnaround Time

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Community Feedback Turnaround Time

What is the typical turnaround time on feedback from Sprint Associates in the Sprint Community?  My first post was on Tuesday and it's now Friday and zero replies.  Just wondering if this is a good medium for feedback/discussions or just a stale site?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Community Feedback Turnaround Time

Hi again @JayRizzo.  I'm kind of following you around the forums today, I think.  

Sprint Prepaid is a separate line of business within Sprint.  Most of the agents who work in this space handle our postpaid side of the house. I'm really glad you posted though, because it made me think up a way to make sure that Prepaid customers can get help here if they need it.  We'll now have a dedicated Sprint Prepaid agent who can answer your questions.

I'm sorry it took so long for you to get an answer.  Let us know if you need anything else!

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
GrandMaster

a lot depends on where it was posted. some areas the agents dont really concentrate on compared to other areas.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Community Manager

An agent should typically reply to you in less than 24 hours, @JayRizzo.  Let me see if I can find out what happened and get someone to help you with your question.

SeaWolf
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi again @JayRizzo.  I'm kind of following you around the forums today, I think.  

Sprint Prepaid is a separate line of business within Sprint.  Most of the agents who work in this space handle our postpaid side of the house. I'm really glad you posted though, because it made me think up a way to make sure that Prepaid customers can get help here if they need it.  We'll now have a dedicated Sprint Prepaid agent who can answer your questions.

I'm sorry it took so long for you to get an answer.  Let us know if you need anything else!

SeaWolf

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Who is the dedicated Sprint Prepaid/Forward support resource here in the community?

Highlighted
Community Manager

At this point I believe we have a few reps actually. Is there an account issue you need help with?  I can get someone to assist.

SeaWolf

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I  posted a VPN concern back in July, but haven't seen a response regarding Sprint Secure Wi-Fi mobile app.

Subject:  Sprint VPN mobile app - prepaid

Highlighted
Community Manager

Found it.   I'm actually going to answer this myself.

SeaWolf

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat