Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Complaint

How does the Sprint complaint process/escalation work? I’ve been a loyal 5 year customer and trying to get a clear, concise answer has been a nightmare. 

I’m most likely going elsewhere for wireless service. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Complaint

im guessing it depends on how you did it..if you posted in here then one of the agents does it for you once its figured out what is going on. from there they pass it up the chain to whichever department is supposed to be handling it etc.

if you called in i would think it would be the same process however im used to dealings in here and not via chat or call in.

what is the issue you are having and maybe the agents in here can get something going for you.

props for posting in the correct area and it only being your first time posting though.. *elbow bump*

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: Complaint

Well, without writing a book here...

Essentially, I have been in contact with Sprint since last Monday 3/16. I have gone in person to the corporate location, in person to a second location, and I’ve probably talked to at least 8 people via phone and everyone, I mean EVERYONE has told me something different. Also, my account information online is incorrect, so I can’t research much on my own. 

OPTION 1: 

I’m looking to pay off my current iPhone 8 which either has 1 or 2 payments left (depending on the person you speak to): One said I needed to pay $174 and it would be paid for. One said I only owe $31.55 and the phone is paid for, and another stated that I had to make 2 more payments of $129. My actual lease was over in October. 

OR

OPTION 2: Turn in the phone and upgrade to iPhone XS or 11 Pro to the tune of 160.00 per month. (I am one person with one line only). This price is NOT okay. 

I was also told that if decided to own my iPhone 8, there would be NO trade in deals or buy back options for me to upgrade—so I essentially paid for a phone that has no value to Sprint. 

Don’t even get me started on another Sprint fellow that told me I’d have to pay 100.00 to upgrade even if I turned in my phone. (Yes, I am aware that more memory means more money but I don’t want that). 

OR

OPTION 3: Turn in the iPhone 8 tonSpeint and run to the nearest AT&T and get the iPhone 11 Pro with no down payment and a bill of 85.00 per month. (This might be my best option). 

I was on the phone today for at least 3 hours being passed from one person to the next because nobody was really clear on what was going on. One lady initially told me I had a 10 month credit of 10.00 each month, but her supervisor could not get it to go through—it expired or something. (Who knows). Then I was forwarded to a “Tele-sales” guy named Jay who managed to tell me nothing except the fact that HE was the only person who could tell me what the price of anything would be and he went off on a loud, deafening 5 minute RUDE tangent He was so incredibly, voraciously arrogant and unprofessional that I was done. Period. I should have charged him a counseling fee. 

There’s more, but those are the highlights. You would think that Sprint might want to keep good customers, but no. I feel like they consider me a monkey in their “all-too-confusing” circus. 

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat