Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not get an email to reset my password

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

Could not get an email to reset my password

Hello - I was in the middle of solving a problem with Sprint_Juan (mainly over a private conversation) and I've been unable to get a link to reset my password.  I'm sure it's the right email address because I still have messages from Sprint Community in the mailbox, and I'm positive the reset email isn't going into the spam folder.

Is my private conversation with Sprint_Juan gone with the new layout/changeover?  

Is there a way that I can connect again with Sprint_Juan here somehow to resume where we left off?

Thank you,

Joel

10 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Could not get an email to reset my password

Sprint_Juan . as for the email password reset give me a sec. im going to pass this one up the chain. i know some are still running into this. with the new site changes im hoping that tag for him works lol.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

forgot to bring up the older pm's. i know they are still moving over a TON of info from the previous site but i am not to sure one way or the other if prior pm's will transfer as well. also did you have to start a new site account to post in here? what was your previous site name?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

@Sprint_Juan
Journeyman

Thank you for that - I also saw that I can send him a message directly, so I tried that as well. 

Journeyman

My previous site name was MorrisonJustice.

I did a search for that to see if I could find the initial thread (called New Customer Frustration) that started it all, but I couldn't find that either.

Thanks again for your help. 

GrandMaster

no worries. doing what i do. i know there are still quite a few people out there having this same issue. its being looked into so there is a good chance someone will be contact with you to gather some info.
Sprint Social Care

Hello JMJustice I got the message from fireguy_6384. Are you able to send me another PM so that we'll communicate via the new site?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'll do that now Sprint_Juan...

Glad I found you!

Community Manager

Hi Folks.. to answer a few of the questions here:

Virtually all material that was due to be moved over has been moved over.  We made everything hidden to start and have moved things out, into public as we went.  Some materials may now be read-only and some really old things may not be visible, but we should be clear that what we have is pretty much what we are going to have.  

Private Messages are not part of the migration.  As many private messages contained, well, private information, those files were not moved over.

It looks like you've found Sprint_Juan, so I'm confident you can catch up and work it out.  

I can also take a look at your username issue, if you'd like to send me a PM @JMJustice.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Community News

Aaargh! Subscribe to the Captain's Log to find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.