Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design and Layout

Community Manager

Design and Layout

A11ey

Crusader of Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as Accepted Solution. 

25 REPLIES
Master

Re: Design and Layout

Is there a way to display most recent activity like the old Activity Tab used to do? It's a bit difficult locating the "new" posts in the collection of forums.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

add on to @smotrs post. making the list of devices go by date of the devices release..basically newest at the top and go down the line from there to the bottom with the oldest so its always quick to locate the forums for the newest devices. non high priority deal with this one..just thinking ahead a bit to try and make it easier to locate things for posters etc.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Yes, we are still working thru the 1 million posts, so I can understand your need for this!  Look for the 3 dots on the very top of the list of messages where ot says Options, scroll down the list, clost to the bottom and you will see the choices for sorting, among other options!

dots.PNG

A11ey

Crusader of Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as Accepted Solution. 

Master

Problem isn't a thread, but forums themselves. For Instance, If I'm on the main Sprint forum page, I see a list of all the categories, some with a blue bar next to them indicating a new post. Then I have to sort through that category to figure out which forum the post is in. Then sort through that forum to find the post itself.

There doesn't seem to be a way to show ALL new posts regardless of forum or category that can then be browsed and answered if we know the answer.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

when i click on the dots it kicks me up to the top of the page or doesnt do anything. i'll try it again.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

I use this link: https://community.sprint.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/page/1

You can see what's new by the bar and it will show where the post is. Hope this helps.

GrandMaster

lol sorry to add to the list..million and one thing..cant tell who is responding to whom.
GrandMaster

how do we get to there from the main Sprint page though? i think that is where we are getting lost.
Master

Exactly, how do we find that link?

--