cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design and Layout

Master

Re: Design and Layout

For the bookmarks, this is what I see, but no way to add the link that was posted several posts ago.

Bookmarks.PNG

And if I goto that link that was posted, there is no 3 dots option to add it like forums or threads.  Smiley Happy

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Ok, I did see new posts in that manner as you describe. Was hoping it added a button or link on the main page to display similar to that link but it was actually within forums/threads that it's displayed instead. Smiley Happy

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

This is kind of what I was referring to before. It was hinted I can change the page layout to threaded, which I did, and it should show replies inline with the original messages. However, I did try that and notice no change on the forum. So I still don't know to whom replies are to.

--

Journeyman

How different or better will it be compared with the old one?
Community Manager

It will all of course be subjective, because we all have a different preference on what we like from a website.  Most importantly the new site is functional, the old site had many technical issues, so I hope it is already better!   As far as design, we'll be changing pages to help surface relative content, and we'll have some new layouts.  

Is there something in particular you would like to see different?  Can't promise we can do it, but I am definitely interested in input!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community Manager

@smotrs I haven't forgotten about your question related to replies, I don;t have a good answer yet, but I am working on it Smiley Wink

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.