cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service Rep Miss Sheniqua Int#1161459639 EXCELLENT JOB, WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Excellent Customer Service Rep Miss Sheniqua Int#1161459639 EXCELLENT JOB, WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO

Would like to recognize Customer Service Rep  Miss Sheniqua Interaction # 1161459639 for going

ABOVE and BEYOND  to help resolve the issue I called about. She took time to  listiened with patience

and concern to understand my problem then took neccessary steps to resolve. Should be promoted

to train other Reps how to handle calls Thank you MIsss Sheniqua

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Excellent Customer Service Rep Miss Sheniqua Int#1161459639 EXCELLENT JOB, WENT ABOVE AND BEYON

That is just wonderful to hear @doinbiness!  I'll pass this information on up, thank you for making us aware. Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.