cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Excellent Customer Service

I wanted to reach out and let you know about the awesome customer service I received from Cresheda today. In December I bought an Apple Watch with cellular. Less than 24 hrs later, I realized I hated it and returned it. I guess I'm just one of those people that doesn't want to be so in touch with their phone. Because it had been so recently that I purchased it, they couldn't find it on my account so they couldn't take it off. Ultimately, every month since then I've had to call Sprint because when my bill comes, the Apple Watch was still there. They all assured me that it was done, and they gave me a credit. But the next month when my bill rolled around, I still had an Apple Watch on it. This month I called again, and thanks to Ivy I finally got put through to the cancellation department. Cresheda was not only funny, and a pleasure to talk to, she finally was actually able to cancel the account. Because believe it or not, I don't get paid to call Sprint every month. 

Kudos to her, for actually being able to help me. It's definitely appreciated from a girl with a jam packed life. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Excellent Customer Service

ccoltre, we are glad that your issue has been resolved! Whenever you need assistance regarding your account, service or device, don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for being part of the Sprint family!

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat