cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabulous switch from Verizon

Journeyman

Fabulous switch from Verizon

We made the switch from Verizon to Sprint a few months ago. We have loved the costumer service we have had both in person and on the phone. Adalisha was super helpful at our local Sprint store. Our coverage service is right on with the service that we had with Verizon. Big bonus is that we have a better plan and are spending less per month. Thank you!
  • adalisha
  • Coverage
  • Switch
  • Verizon
3 REPLIES
Social Care

Re: Fabulous switch from Verizon

Abeneke

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how satisfied you are with our services. We appreciate your feedback!

If there's anything else we can do for you, feel free to let us know.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

We just switched from T Mobile

And signed up for auto pay.

They didn't activate auto pay and we as the going to be charged a late fee because they 

Screwed up. Customer phone service was useless and not very helpful. They signed us up for auto pay but I'm stil not sure if I'm getting my $20.00 per month deduction for my 4 lines auto pay. ?? $ 5.00 per line discount??? Do far I'm frustrated and disappointed 

Social Care

Hello!

Please accept our apologies for this experience.. If you've not enrolled in auto pay yet, please follow these steps to do so through Sprint.com:

1. Sign in to sprint.com with your username and password.
  2. Click the My preferences tab.
  3. Scroll down to All about my account and click on Auto Pay.

If you're experiencing issues or need further assistance, reply to my Private Message and I'll be more than happy to look into this for you from this end.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care