cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great customer service

Journeyman

Great customer service

Well my troubles started about a week and a half ago when trying to sign up for a promotion sprint was running. Spoke to at least 5 different people and each of them told me my phone was not compatible even though I knew it was. Every time I asked why I got different answers it was infuriating. Finally a rep named Cameron Garrett was able to assist me and even followed up with me throughout the entire time from start to finish. He went above and beyond to help me sign up and fix the issues I had. I can honestly say if it wasn't for him alone I wouldn't have even signed up for this service. Thank you Cameron for your incredible help.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Great customer service

We're happy to hear, that your issue was resolved. Shout out to Cameron!

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I want to send a roaring praise to representative Tina in the Customer Retention Department in Kansas City, MO. She not only took the time to listen to my concerns but she did what she could to assist me with a payment arrangement and help in any way that she could. She was also able to right the wrongs of the 3 previous representatives that I experienced, restoring my faith in being a long time Sprint customer. I know that good customer service can be a monotonous and very thankless job. I also understand that people don’t always take the time to share the good news but will take the time to share the bad news when they feel that they have been mistreated. Tina, I want to thank you for your care and concern as your effort and great work ethic should be recognized and rewarded. Thank God for her. Thank you again, Tina. You rock!

Best,

Jason Jeffrey
Satisfied Sprint Customer

Community Manager

Thank you, Jason.  I'm sorry that it took so long to get to Tina but delighted to hear that she was able to make things right for you.  I do hope you stick around Smiley Happy

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat