Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

I would like to delete my sprint community account

No longer need this account.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: I would like to delete my sprint community account

Hello @xxxxxxx2222, I'm one of the Community managers.  If you no loner need your Community account, you can stop using it, but we cannot delete accounts wholesale.  If you're concerned about receiving unwanted emails, you can turn off your email notifications through preferences.  If there is a specific post that you're unhappy or concerned about and would like removed, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll be glad to take a look.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community Manager

Re: I would like to delete my sprint community account

Read this before you ask to have your account deleted! Cancel My Community Account!  I quit!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat