cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos To Larry

Journeyman

Kudos To Larry

I12418806- I spoke to Larry today. He was amazing, I am blessed to have connected with him. After 14yrs with Sprint I called to cancel service because it was no longer affordable. Larry was so very understanding and found a solution. Because of Larry, I will be with Sprint 14 more years. Thank You!!!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Kudos To Larry

I am so glad to hear you had a great experience and will be staying as a result.  I'll do my best to be sure we get this feedback sent to Larry 🙂

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Kudos To Larry

Kudos to Patricia

Interaction Id #1419537964

Patricia went above and beyond any expectations.  She is very professional and helpful.  I was very fortunate to have her answer my call and help me.  She is a true asset to sprint.  Thank you again Patricia

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat