cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to Laurie from customer service ,

Journeyman

Kudos to Laurie from customer service ,

Kudos to Laurie from customer service .  My past experiences have been terrible with Sprint telephone customer service especially for most of the overseas operators . 

Laurie Was a breath of fresh air. She was helpful, patient and very thorough took care of everything that had to be done in an orderly fashion way conversation ID# I1743811881. 

I wish sprint would use less overseas operators and more homeland operators because a quicker faster and more efficient thank you again  Laurie

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Kudos to Laurie from customer service ,

I'm definitely glad to hear that Laurie took good care of you @Geli1969!  Should you have questions or issues in the future, keep in mind that the SMARTeam here on Community would be delighted to help.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Kudos to Laurie from customer service ,

The American  customer service agents make a huge difference in communicating problems it was a pleasure 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat