cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Community Manager

Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

New you say? What did we do??? We did a lot, and all to make a better experience for you, our members and customers.

New design updates coming! Launch Party extended to Feb 28th 2017! 

Getting to some of the details...we took all of your old conversation, questions and comments and we moved them to a new platform with a new look!  If you are joining us before Jan 30th 2017, extended to Feb 28th 2017  you will be able to see our transition, and actually engage in it if you choose.

What you should know about the new community at launch, there are pros and cons, and you will have the opportunity to provide feedback!

• We have several new privacy features to ensure that your information is protected.  Our sign on process will be changing ever so slightly.
    • Your username and email address has been migrated from the new community, however for privacy protection, you will be required to reset your password for Community.  You do not need to change your password on your Sprint account, these two identities will be separate, for now.
    • Though you'll still be able to jump to Community from Sprint.com and Sprint Zone, you will have a separate password and login on the new Community Space; we will no longer have a single sign on.  
    • If you have questions or comments about Privacy or Login click here.
  • We are a work in progress and you get to be a part of our new experience!  On 12/15, we will launched with a new design and layout, over the next 30-60 days we will work to adapt our design to the need of our members. 
    • If you have questions or comments about Design and Layout click here.
  • Your posts and content will transfer over, don't worry! Not all features will be available or announced at once; we'll introduce things over gradually over a period of weeks.  Since  building this space for you, we welcome your input!  
    • If you have questions or comments about Content & Discussion click here.
      we're
  • One of the coolest new features is our Badges! Just by participating on a regular basis you earn badges, and increase your ranking among the Community. You can also earn badges by joining groups, entering contests, or taking a quiz (or just participating on the Community before 1.30.16)
    • If you have questions or comments about Badges click here.

New design updates coming! Launch Party extended to Feb 28th 2017!

How to earn Badges and qualify to win a new phone!

Launch Party!

• Join us before Jan 30th 2017, and participate on the community and you will earn a Launch Party Badge! The more you participate, the more you say you have in the look and feel of the new community.  Along the way you’ll earn badges, move up in rank and even have a chance at a prize at the end!  At the conclusion of our Launch Party Event, winners will be chosen randomly out of those members who participated by creating a login, providing feedback participating in the community and helping others.

Over the next 30 days you can expect to see a lot of changes, so come back often! 

Got other questions related to the new community? Feel free to ask here them, just click here.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Tags (3)
104 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Sounds Interesting
Journeyman

Looking forward to seeing the changes.
Sprint Product Ambassador

Love the new format! 

https://twitter.com/alaskham01
Community Manager

Also, for anyone who signs in to the Community between now and Jan 31st, you will get a Launch party badge! 

72x72_launch_party.png

To see what badges you have earned, go to your profile look just under the gray bar to view your badges, click the > to see all! (see below)  You can also view another member badges in the same way on their profile.Badges.PNG

I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Journeyman

Change is always good.... those clamor over change do not believe in growth. Keep up the good work.
Journeyman

Nice!! I look forward to it!
Highlighted
GrandMaster

@Trevor0605 its a 50/50 with any site..half the people will be in a uproar because they just dont like change..the other half will be ecstatic lol.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It can't be worse than what they had before, at least I can get in and post things now.  I acutally think it looks clean, and the search function works good.  

GrandMaster

agreed. not having to walk posters through how to locate the pm sent to them by an agent is a huge one for me. i was to the point of adding the instructions to my signature lol. like anything new it will be a learning curve to get used to it not to mention there will still be some newer things popping up over time as they get things figured out behind the scenes etc.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Seeing another's badges does not seem private. I don't want any of my info public! Safe & secure...Please.
Thank you.
Community Manager

Badges have nothing to do with your personal infomration, anyone and everyone can earn them.  You can control your privacy settings under your your My Settings/Preferences menu.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.  

Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!