cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Journeyman

Re: Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Seeing another's badges does not seem private. I don't want any of my info public! Safe & secure...Please.
Thank you.
Community Manager

Badges have nothing to do with your personal infomration, anyone and everyone can earn them.  You can control your privacy settings under your your My Settings/Preferences menu.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community Manager

Chirstmas is only a few days a way...don't forget to log in on Christmas day and get your Christmas Badge!!  

Wonder if there will be a badge for the New year...

I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Journeyman

Cool. Awaiting to hear more.
Journeyman

Thanx.
Journeyman

Thanks for the invitation
Journeyman

Ok, I'm here! Now what?
Hoping for something special.
Journeyman

How do I join the launch party to start collecting badges?
Tags (1)
Community Manager

@Gwendce you joined when you logged in and created your first post! Check your profile and you will see the Launch party badge. If you want to earn more badges you simply need to participate by reading, answering questions to help others, posting about the things you like about your phone or visiting on special days (like Christmas)!)
Journeyman

That's good to knw because most consumers do not read the fine print Smiley Wink
Queen B
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.