cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Journeyman

Re: Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Awesome look forward to the new things
Journeyman

Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

I have been a Sprint customer for a long time without any real issues with the online application,so looking forward to seeing the new version. I just hope that they have listened to the issues about the phone's, without all the run around like before. Good luck with the launch.
Journeyman

Where or how will we be notified of things?
Journeyman

True!Smiley Sad
Journeyman

Thanks for trying to make the Community a better place to find information. Here's hoping for good things to come.
Journeyman

Been with Sprint for about 25 years now so it's about time to get involved & contribute to improvements. I'm Looking forward to an enhanced experience with Sprint with this community!
Journeyman

Wow! Unless there's MAJOR change, I can't see being with Sprint 25 yrs! HOPE there's a HUGE change! If not, within the next 6 months it's "bye,bye sprint, hello ANYONE ELSE!"Smiley Sad
Community Manager

VickyGillespie1 wrote:
I have been a Sprint customer for a long time without any real issues with the online application,so looking forward to seeing the new version. I just hope that they have listened to the issues about the phone's, without all the run around like before. Good luck with the launch.

@VickyGillespie1

I am not sure I know the issues of the phones, I just started managing the Community on 12/15/16.  I was one of the original managers in 2006-2012, so please feel free to elaborate on the issues about the phone, you can send me a PM if you prefer!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community Manager

Tmarshall wrote:
Where or how will we be notified of things?

@Tmarshall
There are a lot of new features we have just with the launch, so get engaged and let us know if you have any feedback by posting in the Launch Feedback forum.  I'll also be posting the new features in that forum as well!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Journeyman

What do you mean by making sure it's an acceptable answer?
Community News

Community News

Aaargh! Subscribe to the Captain's Log to find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.