cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Journeyman

Re: Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Wow! Unless there's MAJOR change, I can't see being with Sprint 25 yrs! HOPE there's a HUGE change! If not, within the next 6 months it's "bye,bye sprint, hello ANYONE ELSE!"Smiley Sad
Community Manager

VickyGillespie1 wrote:
I have been a Sprint customer for a long time without any real issues with the online application,so looking forward to seeing the new version. I just hope that they have listened to the issues about the phone's, without all the run around like before. Good luck with the launch.

@VickyGillespie1

I am not sure I know the issues of the phones, I just started managing the Community on 12/15/16.  I was one of the original managers in 2006-2012, so please feel free to elaborate on the issues about the phone, you can send me a PM if you prefer!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community Manager

Tmarshall wrote:
Where or how will we be notified of things?

@Tmarshall
There are a lot of new features we have just with the launch, so get engaged and let us know if you have any feedback by posting in the Launch Feedback forum.  I'll also be posting the new features in that forum as well!

I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Journeyman

What do you mean by making sure it's an acceptable answer?
Journeyman

I'm sorry, I meant "acceptable solution"? What does that mean? You said make sure that it was an "acceptable solution"? How do we do that?
Tags (2)
Community Manager

IDTwin67 wrote:
Thanks for trying to make the Community a better place to find information. Here's hoping for good things to come.

@IDTwin67 Thanks for joining us, we are going to be working very hard over the next few months to make some great changes!

Journeyman

Alright
Journeyman

Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!
Journeyman

I'm interested and want to learn more
Journeyman

Can we have group promotions? Discounts for Sprint members... like Sprint Saturdays?!

We need to receive more rewards.

The badges are definitely great news!... along with contests and raffle drawings #Winning

Thank You!
Community Manager

We are working on new ideas everyday, it may take time but we hear you!

Journeyman

Cool! Who doesn't like badges? "Badges?! We don't need no stinking badges!" LOL
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!