cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Journeyman

Re: Launch party for the new Sprint Community!!!

Sounds interesting
Journeyman

Sounds like fun.
Journeyman

Sounds very exciting I'm looking forward to the new changes
Journeyman

I am great full that you have embarked on cutting edge technology in cellular platforms. I live in New York the city that never sleeps if we don't see it here it doesn't exist. However, I think if you could gear towards serving the senior community it would help. I have a mother whom is Eighty years old and very afraid of technology if you offer them training to use the devices it would be most helpful.
GrandMaster

i know in the past the stores used to walk customers through how to use their phone. cant remember if you had to set up an appointment with them or not but you can call the closest one to see if this is offered or not. which phone will she be getting?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Looking forward to all the changes.
Journeyman

Eager to see the changes..I do like that there will be separate sign ons, down the road. Looking forward to it ☺
Journeyman

Looking for to the new community look can't wait to launch with you.
Journeyman

So glad that I didn't miss this!
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.  

Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!