cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policy on Facial Hair

Journeyman

Policy on Facial Hair

Hi, I have an interview with Sprint and was wondering what were sprint's policy on facial hair. Is having a beard in a retail sales consultant position accepatable?

7 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Policy on Facial Hair

i would think as long as its well manicured/trimmed up it would be fine. if its extra long they might not approve..more than likely the rules they would go by are the same as most other companies.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

keep in mind i do NOT work for Sprint..i do however work for a pretty sizable company though so i would think the rules would be about the same....ish.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks for your repply to the post. 

GrandMaster

no worries. good luck with the interview..and if anything judge your beard with the ones you would see on magazine covers..if it looks scruffier than those i would lean towards no lol.
Master

Yeah, what are we talking here, ZZ Top, Harley Davidson rider, GQ magazine cover?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

in the end if someone THINKS there might be an issue with something (including beard length etc) then its probably longer than it needs to be for a interview. rule of thumb..if you have doubts you are probably correct to think so.
Journeyman

PLEASE, having knowledge of phones and being kind to customers! I'd be your first customer!Smiley Happy