cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private message is broken.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Private message is broken.

So someone sent me pm. And I am not able to click into the pm to reply the same pm thread. Instead I have to send him a new pm to communicate. 

I am using the latest google chrome and  I look in inspect element after my inbox was loaded. There is a error on the javascipt.  

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 7.39.35 PM.png

Please Fix this 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Private message is broken.

Nvm..... I though I could click anywhere within pm message from the inbox to go into the pm to reply. 

But it works when i click the title of the pm. Seems like a bad design but anyways .. please remove this post 

Community Manager

Re: Private message is broken.

We've run into similar confusion as well.  We're working with the platform developers to make the Subject line (title) of the PM more obviously a clickable link, @AirWick219.  Hopefully we will see that as an improvement in the near future.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat