cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: creeping slow Sprint website and community site.

Journeyman

Suggestion: creeping slow Sprint website and community site.

I've been a customer with Sprint for over 14 years with my different accounts and through the many changes they've had, one thing can be counted on to be consistent on the list of things to need improvement and that is the slow speed of the website. It is slow whether it be accessed from the PC or mobile browser or the app. I hope that with all of the technology available to and from Sprint they will make this a priority to fix. For people like me who do not want to have to go through the phone system to speak to someone or can't because of other tasks at hand the website or the live chat options are the go to solutions. The live chat option also leaves alot to be desired. I will create another post to talk about that.
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Suggestion: creeping slow Sprint website and community site.

Thank you for your feedback @autumnterry.  Do you find that you experience slowness more in one area of the website than another?  How about the Community.  The more detail I can gather, the more I can provide to the web team to monitor.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

GrandMaster

Re: Suggestion: creeping slow Sprint website and community site.

also out of curiosity what browser are you using through the PC as well as with your mobile device?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.  

Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!