cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you @Katey88_sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you @Katey88_sprint!

Im not sure you could ask for a better employee or person to solve a problem than @Katey88_Sprint honestly i was going to give up on sprint entirely but i will make a promise to the company that as long as she is employed there i will remain a customer.  This entire program is above and beyond what customer service is in the modern world.  A great concept and even better staff.  Thank you so much for listening the most important skill in life.  Empathizing with a customer is an art form that so many people have forgotten.  You have a truly talented individual working for your company.   

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: @Katey88_sprint

Smiley Happy Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always here to help here on Community. 

Community Manager

Re: @Katey88_sprint

She's pretty great, isn't she?

Thank you Katey, for being exactly what we want to exemplify and thank you @Markd2323 for letting us know that she took good care of you <3

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat