cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the support, OldGreg_Sprint

Go to solution
Journeyman

Thanks for the support, OldGreg_Sprint

I would publicly like to thank OldGreg_Sprint for his help in resolving an issue I have had with getting my discount for my phone under the promo code 18APPLEWEB. Somewhere along the process, the promo code did NOT get entered into our account so we were not receiving the discount (FREE I-PHONE XS) that was offered. It took several months of frustration on my part but once I got on the community support and posted my issue, OldGreg_Sprint took the task on and within a month and a half, got the issue resolved which included crediting our account for the money we had paid and all is now good in the world. I now know if I have any other issues, I will contact OldGreg_Sprint.  Thanks for your hard work and staying on the issue. 

*the title of this thread has been edited for clarity*

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Community support from OldGreg_Sprint

Thanks for stopping by to share your experience. I can't take all the credit as it was a group effort within the SMART team, but I'm glad we were able to get things squared away for you! If you ever need anything in the future, pop back in and myself or any of the SMART agents will be glad to help out!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Community support from OldGreg_Sprint

Ol Greg's alright, isn't he?

Thanks for letting us know @Rexmike602 and for bearing with us!

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Re: Thanks for the support, OldGreg_Sprint

Greg,

Do you know of anyone else having issues with voicemails not going through in a timely manner? I have had 2 voicemails from yesterday that people called me and they didn’t go through and I received them this morning. One was an important message that I needed yesterday. Also I’ve experienced texts that don’t always go through timely. Sometimes the messages are out of order. 

Thanks for for any help you are able to give. 

Mike

Hi Mike! What type of phone is it that you're using, and have you performed a network refresh recently?

There's some more troubleshooting we can do before getting a network ticket started, but I like to make sure we know what phone we're dealing with and if it's a possible network issue. 

I have a IPhone Xs. I just opened my settings and received Network update. That could be the resolution. I’ll let you know.

Please do.  Were the messages with another iPhone user or with someone on an Android phone?

I am pretty sure they come from other than I phone.

Yeah, from my personal experience(I use Android, most of my friends are iPhone), I'll occasionally see long messages get cut up and come into my phone out of order.  It's definitely annoying.  A network refresh should help with that and the voicemail, though. 

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat