Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Logging In?

Community Manager

Trouble Logging In?

If you are having trouble logging in, here are a few things to try:

• reset of your password for security reasons
  • when you reset your password, your username is at the top of the email (see sample image below)
  • username is your community login/display name not your Sprint login
  • requirements for usernames have changed if you previuosly used a period "." in your username it was replaced with an underscore "_"
  • check your spam folders if you are not recieving emailmedium.png

Still can't login? Contact us on Sprint.com/chat.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
20 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Trouble Logging In?

I have been on this site for quite some time. about 4 years back the site prompted me to chane up my site screen name compared to my sign in name for security reasons. So if anyone is having issues signing in they might try looking at this as a cause. they might have to think back to what their original sign in name was and try that as well just in case.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am not able to reset my password for some reason, attempted to call customer service and it was a waste of time. The lady I spoke with did not understand English  and had no idea was I was saying. I repeated myself about 10 then I finally disconnected the call in frustration. I have being with Sprint for over 12 years and for some reason I am unable to log back in to my account, and no one that can help just ridiculous.

GrandMaster

does it say its sending you the email and then doesnt or are you able to get to that point when trying to reset your pw?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

how would they be able to see any of their account info if they are unable to reset their password to sign in?
Journeyman

Are you trying to log into the community or log into your account, or both?  

If you need to login to your account go here to reset via email,

https://mysprint.sprint.com/mysprint/pages/sl/forgotpassword/external_forgot_username.jsp?INTNAV=Top...Smiley Frustrated

If you are tryng to log in to Community go here to reset via email.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/authentication/forgotpasswordpage?dest_url=%2F

Community Manager

In response to several emails & questions I have received.  These instructions are for the Community only, this does not give you access to your Sprint Account, Billing or Purchases.  One way you can tell which site you are logging into is that the Sprint Community will never ask you for your PIN, or send a code to your phone.  If you are being asked for this information, then you are on the Sprint site trying to get access to your account information.  If you are having trouble logging in to My Sprint (see below) then you can either post a question here on the Community and wait for an Agent to respond, or use the Chat function if you are online during the chat hours. Click here to access Chat sprint.com/chatchat.PNG

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Journeyman

A11ey wrote:

In response to several emails & questions I have received.  These instructions are for the Community only, this does not give you access to your Sprint Account, Billing or Purchases.  One way you can tell which site you are logging into is that the Sprint Community will never ask you for your PIN, or send a code to your phone.  If you are being asked for this information, then you are on the Sprint site trying to get access to your account information.  If you are having trouble logging in to My Sprint (see below) then you can either post a question here on the Community and wait for an Agent to respond, or use the Chat function if you are online during the chat hours. Click here to access Chat sprint.com/chatchat.PNG

Thank you, Admin. I'm having some issue with my account and I really need this support

Sprint Social Care

Hey Macco! What kind of issue are you having with your account? Let us know, we are here to help!

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi my buddy paid 50 through express pay and I just want to make sure the payment went through
Sprint Social Care

Express Payments are processed same day. If you entered an email address when making the payment, you should've received a confirmation. If you haven't, I can look into it for you. Please reply to my private message for additional support.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care TEAM.  

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Logging on the my Sprint it wants me to change my password each time and now won't accept my new password or my old one. And sending a 8 digit code each time I go to log on is ridiculous. What is my pin for if not security?
Little help please.
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.  

Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!