cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agreement / Discount on new phone...

SOLVED
Journeyman

Re: Agreement / Discount on new phone...

How is it stupid? Whats stupid is that you think your entitled to some huge discounts on these phones just because you've been with them for some years??? It works exactly the same with every other cell phone company, Sprint still paid about $600 dollars for the Evo, if they just gave it away they would never make any profit, it already takes 12-13 months for them to make profit off of a phone sale anyways, or are you forgetting sprint is a buisness? and its goal is to make money?

Highlighted
Journeyman

So whats the point of being a continued customer, when I get treated just the same as a new customer? I thought the point of being a "valued" customer was that I get special discounts, etc, especially when I go to RENEW my agreement. This is  stupid to not offer a better deal to your repeat customers than you do a new customer.

Master

When eligible for the $150 off you get $150 off OR new customer pricing. You don't get $150 off of the advertised price. For this exact reason, Customers misunderstanding the offer, They have removed the verbiage "$150 off" and now state "2-yr Agreement savings", Which is the nationally advertised/new customer price.
https://manage.sprintpcs.com/specialoffers/RebateWelcome.do

Journeyman

Unfortunatly for you the 199 is the price with the discounts applied, it retails for $599, so you would be getting the $150 off plus an additional $250 off the phone with other instant rebates. You can trade in your phone towards the purchase of the evo, but if you would get $60 bucks for the trade then you would be paying about $140 for the phone.

Journeyman

Agreement / Discount on new phone...

Apparently this is too damn difficult a question for people to understand...

I called yesterday, I am having issues with my phone, and even after taking it to the store, to be reprogrammed and what not, its still giving me issues. No use in doing anything about it because my 2 year contract/agreement is up July 1, and then we get our discounts (thank god). I know some people who were having problems with their phones, and the customer service people were able to move their upgrade to 6 weeks ahead of what it should be - but for whatever reason, she didn't wanna do it with me. But I got 2 weeks early, on June 18. Whatever, better than nothing.

My question I asked her, and the chat rep here online --- When I go to renew my agreement, and use my discount ---- BESIDES the $150 per line credit I get, do i also get the new 2 year agreement price on phones? For example, The new 2 year agreement on a HTC EVO™ 4G LTE is $199, take off the $150 for the discount, the phone out of pocket would be $49.... Correct? can someone tell me if this is correct? Do I get the new 2 year agreement + $150 per line discount when doing another 2 year?

Also - when I do this, I would be trading in my current phone, which I checked recently and it has a trade in value of about $60 that I would use towards the phone as well --- I can do that, right?

Thanks.