cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad ESN

SOLVED
Journeyman

Bad ESN

Hi, i just found an  iPhone 4S from Sprint. I have an account with Sprint, so I tried to activate it but it was reported stolen. (Bad ESN) Can I fix that?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES
Master

Re: Bad ESN

Sorry for the inconvenience.[....]Where did you get this device?

If ESN was never activated on the  your  account before, just want to advise  you  that there is a lost/stolen restriction that cannot be removed.

Hope this helps

Abe

Message was edited by: mapesy

Wizard

With bad ESN there is no way on activating the device Sprint.

Journeyman

I just got a brand new Galaxy Nexus from a Sprint Authorized Retailer and when they tried to activate it the ESN came up Lost/Stolen. I think their system sucks if it kicks out a brand new phone from Sprint as Lost/Stolen.

Wizard

faaniee wrote:

Hi, i just found an  iPhone 4S from Sprint. I have an account with Sprint, so I tried to activate it but it was reported stolen. (Bad ESN) Can I fix that?

Have you tried to find any phone numbers on it to contact so the phone can be returned to it's owner?

Journeyman

You can also drop it off at a Sprint store location so they can send it to us to get it back to the owner.

*Zach

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.