cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Deal Sweepstakes

Journeyman

Big Deal Sweepstakes

I don't understand why I am told that I'm "kind of a big deal" and "the best thing that's happened" to you so you offer me the opportunity to win all kinds of marvelous goodies.  When I click enter the first thing you do is ask for all of my personal information THAT I HAD TO GIVE TO YOU in order to become a customer in the first place.  I guess I'm not THAT big of a deal or maybe You're Just Not That Into Me.

Tags (1)
21 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Big Deal Sweepstakes

good one 

Wizard

hulasnoopymama

You are a valued member of our Sprint Family. We require you to input your information to confirm your participation in the sweepstakes, as all customers may not be interested. We also want to obtain your best contact info, in the event that you win one of the great prizes.

We’re giving away over $100k worth of prizes. Please visit http://sprint.com/bigdealsweeps again to enter for a chance to win! Good luck!

Ruth E
Social Care Team

Journeyman

I went to apply for the Sweepstakes and received a message that "sorry you can't enter, we made several calls and weren't able to pull any strings."

I have a valid Sprint # and just received the email to enter the Sweepstakes because I am so valued.  What's up?

Journeyman

I went to apply for the Sweepstakes and received a message that "sorry you can't enter, we made several calls and weren't able to pull any strings."

I have a valid Sprint # and just received the email to enter the Sweepstakes because I am so valued.  What's up?

Journeyman

Ruth E.

I feel like you already have my information and by clicking on the link that YOU sent to MY personal email address (that happens to be registered with you as my BEST contact information) I AM confirming my intention to participate in the sweepstakes.  Once I log into Sprint.com using my username and password (that you have already accepted as valid) I should be able to participate. 

It really makes no sense and makes me feel very suspicious - is this an attempt to sell my information to a third party?

Journeyman

OK I log in and then what ??? nothing happens no confirmation of being entered or any sweepstakes game???

Journeyman

OK I log in and then what ??? nothing happens no confirmation of being entered or any sweepstakes game???

Journeyman

I can't find anywhere to enter this big deal either.  If someone figures it out, would you let us all know.  Thanks

Journeyman

This is messed up. The email link does not take you to the "Big Deal" Sweepstakes page. It first prompts me to log in. Then I am taken to my regular home page. I could not find the Sweeps page until Ruth E. posted it here in this support forum:

http://sprint.com/bigdealsweeps

What a poor bit of coding.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.