cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of 1500 minute everything data.

Journeyman

Well, I did not think Sprint was dumb enough to change my contract in mid contract.  I thought the change was only for new customers.  That is why I jumped at a chance to upgrade early due to a special they wher having at the time.  I thought if I got in early, I would not have to pay extra money. I guess I was wrong. 

Journeyman

Yes, so since Sprint is now charging $19.99 for line 2, this changes my 23% discount.  I am now getting a discount on $110 instead of $129.  This makes me pay an additional $4.37 per month.  So, yes, I am not happy.  I did file a complaint through Washington State Attorney General office of Consumer Protection, so Sprint should be expecting a call.  Remember, Sprint Retention Department was willing to release me from my contract if I return the two phones.  This is what the lady said on the phone today.  But, if I return my two iPhones, Sprint will not refund my $759.58 for two phones, two Apple Care plans, one months bill, and out of pocket money for the new phones.  So, even if I return the new iphones, I am out $759.58. Sprint has me bent over both ways.  This is why I am upset. 

Master

What I don't understand is why you upgraded in January when you knew in December this was coming.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/82926

Journeyman

Yes, I have a 23% discount. 

Highlighted

I would remove your phone number as the spammers will get it.

Journeyman

Jesse,

I don't see anything wrong with your plan. It is the same price plan. The only difference is that is being broken down in two pieces. Before Feb 1, it was $129.99 for first two lines, and now it is $110 for line 1 and $19.99 for line two, which adds $129.99 for both lines. The main difference there is if you would have had a employee discount; the discount is based on the base $110 instead of the $129.99. So, if you don't have an employee discount you are not affected.

scroll2099

Journeyman

This is what I saw when I looked at my bill today. How the hell can Sprint do this to me? I just signed a two year agreement with them in January for two Iphones and a set monthly price. I have had this plan for almost two years now and they have the balls to do this to me. WTF!!! I want out of my two year agreement. I just upgraded last month and signed a new two year contract. I just got off the phone with Sprint and they are willing to let me out of my contract, but I would need to return the two iphones. I am willing to give back the two iphones, but I would like to get reimbursed my

$450 for my last bill, which includes two Apple Care plan's plus my normal monthly bill

$300 for the purchase of two iphone 4s

My two HTC EVO's that I traded in as a buy back program

Can somebody from Sprint Please call me so I can figure this out?

Monthly charge for service plan

$110.00

Plan Includes

• Everything Data Share Plan

• Line 1: $110.00 Minimum Monthly Charge

• Lines 2-5: $19.99 Monthly Charge

• 1500 Shared Anytime Minutes

• Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime

• Nationwide Long Distance Included

• Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included

• Nights: M-Th 7pm-7am Wknd: F 7pm-M 7am

• Caller ID

• Call Waiting

• Three-Way Calling

• Voicemail

Plan add-ons

$0.00

VoiceMail Included

VoiceMail

1. Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime

$0.00

Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime

Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime

1. Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm

$0.00

Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm

Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm

$0.00

Data/Msg/Amer Roam/Sprint Nav

Unl Data/Msg/Amer Roam/GPS Navigation

$10.00

Premium Data (required for this device)

We require this add-on for phones made to deliver a superior wireless experience including Web, email, video and social networking.