cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of 1500 minute everything data.

Journeyman

This is what I saw when I looked at my bill today. How the hell can Sprint do this to me? I just signed a two year agreement with them in January for two Iphones and a set monthly price. I have had this plan for almost two years now and they have the balls to do this to me. WTF!!! I want out of my two year agreement. I just upgraded last month and signed a new two year contract. I just got off the phone with Sprint and they are willing to let me out of my contract, but I would need to return the two iphones. I am willing to give back the two iphones, but I would like to get reimbursed my

$450 for my last bill, which includes two Apple Care plan's plus my normal monthly bill

$300 for the purchase of two iphone 4s

My two HTC EVO's that I traded in as a buy back program

Can somebody from Sprint Please call me so I can figure this out?

Monthly charge for service plan

$110.00

Plan Includes

• Everything Data Share Plan

• Line 1: $110.00 Minimum Monthly Charge

• Lines 2-5: $19.99 Monthly Charge

• 1500 Shared Anytime Minutes

• Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime

• Nationwide Long Distance Included

• Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included

• Nights: M-Th 7pm-7am Wknd: F 7pm-M 7am

• Caller ID

• Call Waiting

• Three-Way Calling

• Voicemail

Plan add-ons

$0.00

VoiceMail Included

VoiceMail

1. Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime

$0.00

Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime

Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime

1. Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm

$0.00

Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm

Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm

$0.00

Data/Msg/Amer Roam/Sprint Nav

Unl Data/Msg/Amer Roam/GPS Navigation

$10.00

Premium Data (required for this device)

We require this add-on for phones made to deliver a superior wireless experience including Web, email, video and social networking.

16 REPLIES
Journeyman

Jesse,

I don't see anything wrong with your plan. It is the same price plan. The only difference is that is being broken down in two pieces. Before Feb 1, it was $129.99 for first two lines, and now it is $110 for line 1 and $19.99 for line two, which adds $129.99 for both lines. The main difference there is if you would have had a employee discount; the discount is based on the base $110 instead of the $129.99. So, if you don't have an employee discount you are not affected.

scroll2099

Highlighted

I would remove your phone number as the spammers will get it.

Journeyman

Yes, I have a 23% discount. 

Master

What I don't understand is why you upgraded in January when you knew in December this was coming.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/82926

Journeyman

Yes, so since Sprint is now charging $19.99 for line 2, this changes my 23% discount.  I am now getting a discount on $110 instead of $129.  This makes me pay an additional $4.37 per month.  So, yes, I am not happy.  I did file a complaint through Washington State Attorney General office of Consumer Protection, so Sprint should be expecting a call.  Remember, Sprint Retention Department was willing to release me from my contract if I return the two phones.  This is what the lady said on the phone today.  But, if I return my two iPhones, Sprint will not refund my $759.58 for two phones, two Apple Care plans, one months bill, and out of pocket money for the new phones.  So, even if I return the new iphones, I am out $759.58. Sprint has me bent over both ways.  This is why I am upset. 

Journeyman

Well, I did not think Sprint was dumb enough to change my contract in mid contract.  I thought the change was only for new customers.  That is why I jumped at a chance to upgrade early due to a special they wher having at the time.  I thought if I got in early, I would not have to pay extra money. I guess I was wrong. 

Journeyman

This just happened to me also.  I have not agreed to any plan changes, my current contract is not up and my agreement was for my first line @129.99 and my second line for free!

Journeyman

Re: Change of 1500 minute everything data.

Don't fill bad I got told that UNLIMITED DATA is not enough DATA for a phone my girlfriend just got so they want to charge me more. Their exact words was "THE PHONE USES MORE DATA SO WE HAVE TO CHARGE MORE FOR THAT PHONE"more data how do you use more then UNLIMITED is that not INFINITY, The most anyone could possibly use if I'm wrong tell me.

Journeyman

No matter how you look at it a contract is a contract.  It is a legal binding contract that Sprint cannot break.  I agreed to pay a certain amount per month with a certain cell plan.  Sprint cannot change that plan during mid contract.  Any lawer will tell you that if a contract is signed, that contract cannot be changed in any way. 

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.