cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Sprint Have A Grace Period Before Charging Late Fees?

SOLVED
Journeyman

So my bill is due tomorrow. I am in the process of transferring some money over into my bank account, and while I figured it would be in my account by Friday, I also completely forgot it was Arbor Day, so the banks weren't open to transfer my money on through then. Thanks to it being the weekend, I won't get my money in my bank account until Monday, a day later than my bill is due. Will Sprint charge me a late fee for this single day, or is there a grace period that will cover it?

3 REPLIES
Wizard

Sprint actually does not charge a late fee until 30 days after your previous billing cycle has ended on any balance over $10 (I think). My billing cycle ends the last day of each month (check your bill at the top to know your billing cycle or call customer care by dialing *2 from your sprint phone) so a late fee is not charged to my account until the 30th of the following month!

Hope this helps!

Journeyman

you are correct sir!

Wizard

Noccykins wrote:

So my bill is due tomorrow. I am in the process of transferring some money over into my bank account, and while I figured it would be in my account by Friday, I also completely forgot it was Arbor Day, so the banks weren't open to transfer my money on through then. Thanks to it being the weekend, I won't get my money in my bank account until Monday, a day later than my bill is due. Will Sprint charge me a late fee for this single day, or is there a grace period that will cover it?

Great Question! There is a 10 day grace period to pay your bill. A late fee is charged when an outstanding balance exists over $10.00 that is 30 or more days past the bill cycle close date.

Chris

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.