Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Charges if traveling to Hawaii

4 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Extra Charges if traveling to Hawaii

june4954,

I hope you enjoy your trip to Hawaii! Hawaii is of course domestic; you will have the same privelege of unlimited data that every other Sprint customer enjoys! What area do you live in Upstate NY? Your plan includes roaming (to an extent) and data charges are only applied with your plan if you are roaming internationally.

Thank you

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

We have two phones on a plan that offers:

Everything data share; 1500 anytime minutes,  unlimited mobile, nationwide long distance, unlimited nights and weekends.

Thanks for your help

Master

Sprint has coverage in Hawaii, if your on a data plan you will not incur any additional data charges. You can check the coverage from here - http://coverage.sprint.com/

Wizard

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry that you're having coverage issues. Can you let me know what rate plan you're using, so that I can take a better look into this for you?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Extra Charges if traveling to Hawaii

We  live in upstate New York and have Sprint with unlimited data.  We called the Sprint folks about reception and were told that reception is spotty and we will have to pay for any data usage.  What is the story on data usage charges?