cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find out if your Sprint 3G/4G USB Modem U300 supports voice calling, faxing, or text messaging

Highlighted
Journeyman

Find out if your Sprint 3G/4G USB Modem U300 supports voice calling, faxing, or text messaging

Can I have a Sprint phone for voice etc as well as have a usb modem so i can get web access on a desk top or laptop while on the road. Need to be able to handle calls and still be on web at same time.  I saw a promotion where you could add a broadband model to an account that was simply everything for $10 more?

Also, whats the up and download speeds.

1 REPLY
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Find out if your Sprint 3G/4G USB Modem U300 supports voice calling, faxing, or text messaging

Hi!

You sure can have both devices -- many of our customers have both a phone and a mobile broadband card on their account.

Since you're using two different devices, you can talk on the phone while using the mobile broadband card to connect to the Internet.

The speeds for 3G EVDO cards range from 800k to 1.2 mb/sec down and 150 to 300kb/sec up.  It's highly dependent on the network where you are located.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.